次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

which pin is DAC output pin in mcu.

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,039件の閲覧回数
ab_123
Contributor I

i am using ke06z128vlk4 mcu,and i would like to know, which pin is DAC output pin in mcu.

Refer the attachment(screenshot.png), as in the attachment ==>   PTA0 pin is for ACMP0_IN0

then which pin will be for DAC output.

I have also attached the reference manual of ke06.

Thank you

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
1,013件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

Sorry. There is not DAC output pin. 

The 6-bit DAC is 64-tap resistor ladder network which provides a selectable voltage reference for applications where voltage reference is needed.

which provides a selectable voltage reference for comparator.pngFigure 25-1. ACMP block diagram.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)
1,000件の閲覧回数
ab_123
Contributor I

Hii Robin_shen,

Thank you for the answer.

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,014件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

Sorry. There is not DAC output pin. 

The 6-bit DAC is 64-tap resistor ladder network which provides a selectable voltage reference for applications where voltage reference is needed.

which provides a selectable voltage reference for comparator.pngFigure 25-1. ACMP block diagram.png

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 件の賞賛
返信