what changes do i need to do in flexcan_loopback example from one frdm k64 to another?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what changes do i need to do in flexcan_loopback example from one frdm k64 to another?

vimalprasath
Contributor II

Hi,

i'm using 2 frdm k64 kit and im trying to make a CAN communication between two 2 frdm k64 boards.

im using flexcan_loopback example where it sends CAN Message from the Tx Message Buffer to the Rx Message Buffer throuth internal loopback interconnect but i need to send from one board to another board.what changes do i need in this example program to send from one board to another??

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Vimal:

There is a flexcan_interrupt example shows how to use Flexcan driver with 2 boards.

SDK_2.5.0_TWR-K64F120M\boards\twrk64f120m\driver_examples\flexcan\interrupt_transfer

In this example, 2 boards are connected through CAN bus. Endpoint A(board A) send a CAN Message to
Endpoint B(board B) when user press space key in terminal. Endpoint B receive the message, print
the message content to terminal and echo back the message. Endpoint A will increase the received
message and waiting for the next transmission of the user initiated.

Regards

Daniel