您的意思是: 
已解决

mfs_sdcard examples not compiling?

跳至解决方案
1,289 次查看
michele_novalia
Contributor III

Hi,

Again another example that doesn't seem to compile on my CW 10.1 run on Windows 7.

Is that just me?

I am trying to implement a sample code using SD card and KwikStik K40x256 (although I read that SD card module in K40 is broken, but I could use TWR-K60N512).

I am trying to compile code shipped in Freescale_MQX_3.7\mfs\examples\sdcard

In both cases (mfs_sdcard_twrk40x256 and mfs_sdcard_twrk60n512) I cannot compile the code as CW tells me:

@@"Source/demo.args" -o "Source/demo.obj" -c "L:/Freescale/Freescale_MQX_3.7/mfs/examples/sdcard/demo.c" -MD -gccdepL:/Freescale/CW_MCU_v10.1/MCU/ARM_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwccarm|Compiler|Error(L:\Freescale\

Freescale_MQX_3.7\mfs\examples\sdcard\demo.c|54|0|0|2038|0)

=#error This application requires BSPCFG_ENABLE_ESDHC defined non-zero in user_config.h. Please recompile libraries with this option.  >preprocessor #error directive
Errors caused tool to abort.L:\Freescale\CW_MCU_v10.1\gnu\bin\make: *** [Source/demo.obj] Error 1

Does that happen to everyone else?

also... there is no user_config.h file in the project... what the error is about? where is that value picked from?

Thanks,

Mik

0 项奖励
1 解答
858 次查看
guyvdb
Contributor I

Mik,

You need to recompile the bsp and psp. I am working with the twr-k60n512. My psp and bsp are located in:

MQX 3.7\mqx\build\cw10\bsp_twrk60n512  and MQX 3.7\mqx\build\cw10\psp_twrk60n512 respectivley

You can set BSPCFG_ENABLE_ESDHC to 1 in either of the projects as they reference the same file. After making the change recompile both the psp and bsp and they finally the example project.

Cheers

Guy

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
3 回复数
859 次查看
guyvdb
Contributor I

Mik,

You need to recompile the bsp and psp. I am working with the twr-k60n512. My psp and bsp are located in:

MQX 3.7\mqx\build\cw10\bsp_twrk60n512  and MQX 3.7\mqx\build\cw10\psp_twrk60n512 respectivley

You can set BSPCFG_ENABLE_ESDHC to 1 in either of the projects as they reference the same file. After making the change recompile both the psp and bsp and they finally the example project.

Cheers

Guy

0 项奖励
858 次查看
michele_novalia
Contributor III

Hi Guy,

thansk for the useful explanation.

But don't you get another error after that?

I do ge tthe following:

L:/Freescale/CW_MCU_v10.1/MCU/ARM_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwldarm|Linker|Warning
>Linker command file warning at line 138
>Object "__FLASHX_START_ADDR" has initial value. Assigning it to new location
>may have unexpected side effects
L:/Freescale/CW_MCU_v10.1/MCU/ARM_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwldarm|Linker|Error
>Overflow in segment: rom from section: .main_application
>Segment reserved size is: 0x0000fbe0 -- Overflow of: 0x00002c44
L:/Freescale/CW_MCU_v10.1/MCU/ARM_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwldarm|Linker|Error
>Link failed.

Did you have to change something else in MQX?

Thanks,

Mik

0 项奖励
858 次查看
michele_novalia
Contributor III

Update:

solution is to build for internal flash, not for ram, as described in here:
https://community.freescale.com/thread/84984

0 项奖励