cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kl04 is secured

vinkar
Contributor III
Hello,
I am trying to program a custom board (KL04) via the Multilink.It worked fine, but then it shows the "Device is secure.Erase to unsecure".I keep pressing Yes.
AFter doing this twice the "Multilink" not connected is shown. There was another board that was doing the same.

But, its now, surprisingly working,except this 1 board.

I tried the Processor halt utility. Still no luck.Uninstalled/installed PE drivers. No luck.

Also, no where in the code have I modified that register (FTFA_FOPT or any such dangerous registers:) .

Infact CODE WARRIOR warns you if you make any changes to such registers.). Also, is there any way I can ensure such a message/error does not occur in any future boards. Can this be done via s/w code or so. I saw in a site that I can look at the Binary files at the location 0x40C. How can I look at 0x40C. Kindly help me out. This is a disaster as 1 board is beyond recovery :smileysad:

Vinod.
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

Here are two videos, them show how to erase and unsecure devices using Code Warrior and J-Link,
I hope you find them useful

Have a nice day :P,
Perla

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos