k64f that reboots every 30 seconds, any ideas

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

k64f that reboots every 30 seconds, any ideas

davidatkins
Contributor I

Got my brand new from farnell FRDM k64F but it reboots every 30 seocnds, a driver appears in wod nows for it then 10 secodns or so later it reboots and disconnects, I think I saw the RGB led light briefly on first boot. not sure if this is a clash with drivers, have uninstalled the driver that was in the device manager, 

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you.

I'd highly recommend that you can program some SDK's demos to the K64, then check the run result to confirm the chip whether work well or not.

You can download the KSDK through the link below.

Software Development Kit for Kinetis MCUs|NXP
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

davidatkins
Contributor I

Hi,

got that doine with help from someone who had managed to get to the same point, tryign to debug now but cannot get the dbeuggign to work with the bubble demo, openocd is not found and i cannot see an installed for it, gave i missed somehting?

0 Kudos