eDMA mem2mem transfer and ADC with flex scan

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eDMA mem2mem transfer and ADC with flex scan

lschoenfeld
Contributor III

Hi, I'm workin with a KW41Z and use eDMA for ADC with flex transfer. I have a buffer with 5 channel and 32 value per channel. The 2 DMA's are working. Now I like to copy the adc results from the first Buffer to a second one with 5 channel and 3200 values per channel. Therefore I initialized an additional DMA with a tcd pool (scatter/gather). The tcd queue size is 2. In the callback function of the DMA I calculate the next dest address and set the new tcd values.

The problem I have is that only the values of the first block were copied. When I stop the scatter/gather dma the second block is also copied once.

Could someone help me. I don't know what the problem is. Attached you find the Dma.c and dma.h files.

Thanks.

I found the problem.

Sorry.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

We have the scatter_gather example. It works well. You can use this example and create different arrays to simulate the different channel. Make it works, then move this project to your application. 

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos