cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

an2295 LCF file modification question on kinetis k60

est23
Contributor I

hello

i have an .srec aplication to download to one mk60dx256vmd10 microcontroller,unfortunately i do a whole device erase, and i can`t download by serial port, i have find  the an2295 bootloader, but i don`t know what I must changue in the lcf file for that MCU, I have flashed it in the MCU but only receive 0xfc via the serial port, where i can find the lcf file for the MCU?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

Hello Esteban:

You can review in AN2295 on the 6.1.1 Memory allocation where is explained what you need to change on the *.lcf file, on the AN is also suggested to review on 6.1.5.1 Memory occupied.

Also if you download AN2295 and AN2295SW, you can find find the *.lcf file only for PK60N512 in this installation path:

C:\(Your download path)\an2295sw\src\Kinetis\CW_10.2\Project_Settings\Linker_Files.

Another thing that I would like to know is if you are using a Freesclae's development board or if you are using a custom board and also you mention that you tried using serial port but you only was able to erase your device, I would like to know more details about this problem, how did you find that this does not worked as you expected?

Have a nice day,
Perla Moncada

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

est23
Contributor I

thanks

i have do the modifications, but the error persists, i'm not working with a Freesclae's development board, it's a board with serial ports and jtag connection, i have erased the memory for charge programs, but now i need to charge other program, created for serial bootloader, and i not have the the code of this.

there are others configurations than i must change? like  uart alternative or reset pins

where i can find the modifications for the mk60dx256vmd10 lcf file or how i can calculate this?

0 Kudos

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

Well on custom boards this could be triky, may be you could check reference designs like FRDM-K64F: Freescale Freedom Development Platform for Kinetis K64, K63, and K24 MCUs and TWR-K60D100M: Kinetis K60 100 MHz MCU Tower System Module, here you can have a hardware reference design to check your board.

Also I suggest you to check related threads to the AN2295 like:

Have a great day,
Perla Moncada

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

est23
Contributor I

thanks

i have read this threads, i'm view that normally  the ACK received in the master is a 0xfc, but in a screenshot of the program of the creator it receives a 0x20 as a ACK, there are one form to change it?

0 Kudos