cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a que pines esta asociado los PWM en el kinetis M LQFP 64

andresbaena
Contributor II

buenos dias

estoy realizando un diseño con el kinetis M MKM33Z128ACLH5 , y necesito utilizar dos salidas con PWM, pero no se a que pines van debido a que el manual no lo dicen muy claro.

espero me puedan ayudar

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

EarlOrlando
Senior Contributor II

Hello Andres,

The Kinetis M family provides four Quad Timers (TPM) which can be consulted in the Chapter 35 in its reference manual. Each Quad Timer provides a mechanism to generate a PWM which can be seen in the pins marked as QTx in the chapter 10 of the reference manual.

Best regards,

Earl.

0 Kudos

santiago_gonzal
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hola Andres,

Si publicas las preguntas en inglés, probablemente mucha más gente pueda ayudarte.

En el capítulo 10 del Reference Manual tienes toda la información relativa a pinout, tanto en una tabla como en los diferentes encapsulados. En el caso del PWM, tienes que buscar los pines llamados TMR_X (donde X es un número de 0 a 3)

Espero que esto te haya ayudado.

Saludos,

Santiago

0 Kudos

andresbaena
Contributor II

pero estos TMR_X a que pines del micro estan asociados, ejemplo TMR_0 ------>pin 25 del micro, a eso es lo que me refiero. osea no se por donde saldria la señal .

espero me puedas ayudar

0 Kudos

EarlOrlando
Senior Contributor II

Hello Andres,

The Kinetis microcontrollers offer a module named signal multiplexing where you can choose the functionality for each pin. For example if you see the page 170 of the KM33's reference manual you can see a table where all the microcontorller's pins are listed with its seven alternatives for each pin. For example, the TMR3 has its output QT3 as the alternative number 5 for the pin 31 in your LQFP64 KM33 microcontroller. If you want this pin to be the PWM output you need to configure it as it is indicated in the section 11.5.1 (page 184) in the reference manual, you need to select the alternative 5 in the PORTx_PCRn -> MUX register.

If you have any other doubt I can help you.

Regards,

Earl.

0 Kudos

andresbaena
Contributor II

hola Earl

depronto no tiene un ejemplo donde se explique como se hace un pwm fijo, es que en el ejemplo Example: 35.6.5.13.1
no son muy claros

gracias

0 Kudos

EarlOrlando
Senior Contributor II

Hello again Andres,

Yo can download an example code where the TMR is configured. This example code is available in the next address Kinetis M Series Tower System Module|Freescale under the name KMSWDRVAPIRM. Once the downloaded content is installed you will found the example code in the path C:\Freescale\KM128SWDRV_R3_0_0\src\projects\tmr_test in your computer. Also, you can read the chapter 35, specially the subsection 35.6.3 where the PWM generation is explained.

Regards,

Earl.