取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Working with TFTs on KEAZ64 Microcontroller

449 次查看
GarrettMJ
Contributor I

I will start this off by apologizing for my limited experience with embedded systems. I am trying to facilitate connection between my FRDM KEAZ64 board and a TFT controller that uses ILI9341. I am doing this with 8 bit parallel interfacing. No matter how much I search, I am unable to find any documentation showing how TFT interfacing can be done directly from the board using GPIO. Arduino libraries that allow for TFT communication, but I currently lack the understanding on how or if I should go about changing those libraries to try to work with the KEAZ boards. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to get these connections to work as all I can find are examples that use prebuilt libraries that do not work with the KEAZ64 board in the slightest.

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数

358 次查看
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, I reviewed your information, unfortunately, there is no information in the NXP database for this device ILI9341.

But I research about this device in the community, and I find this library maybe you could adapt to your target.

Thread: Example using LCD TFT ILI9341 - NXP Community

Best regards,
Pavel

0 项奖励
回复

423 次查看
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Pavel, and I will be supporting your case, let me get into your case and when I have more information, I will contact you.

Best regards,
Pavel

0 项奖励
回复