Which Kinetics MCUs come with ROM Bootloaders?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Which Kinetics MCUs come with ROM Bootloaders?

691件の閲覧回数
sgupta
Contributor I

Hi,

1. Is there a list of Kinetics MCUs that come with Factory programmed bootloader in ROM?
  2. How about example AN that demonstrate the use of Bootloader to download code?

Thanks,

Sudhir Gupta

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)

397件の閲覧回数
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Sudhir Gupta:

In the next KBOOT product page link you can find the list of devices supporting ROM bootloader:

Kinetis Bootloader|Freescale

There are 3 columns:

Flash-resident bootloader: Bootloader source code for Kinetis MCUs that do not have a pre-programmed bootloader.

Flashloader: Kinetis MCUs that have a pre-programmed bootloader for only one use.

ROM bootloader: Devices with a dedicated ROM memory programed in factory with a bootloader.

And in the same page under "Documentation" tab you will find the Reference Manuals and User Guides.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

397件の閲覧回数
sgupta
Contributor I

Thank you Jorge. I have been mulling over the list and I am surprised that ROM bootloder is available only in the newer low power devices.

Sudhir Gupta

0 件の賞賛