cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using TSS_Library with MQX-Lite

ViniciusHoff
Contributor II

Hi,

I am designing a MQX-Lite project with four touch button, using the TSS_Library. When

I use the TSS_Library in MQX project, no button is detected and TSS1_fCallBack0 is never called. If I use the TSS_Library, with same configuration, in bareboard project, the buttons work fine.

How I configure TSS_Library in MQX-Lite project?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

ViniciusHoff
Contributor II

Hi,

What else should I do to fix this?

Vinícius Hoff

0 Kudos

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Vinicius:

A time ago I created a MQX-Lite project with TSS Library and the touch slider was not working properly. What I did is to reduce the SysTick timer period to 500 us (Component MQXLite -> Inherited TimerUnit_LDD -> Counter restart -> Period).

I am not MQX expert, so I don't know all the implications of this change, but at least it worked for my application.

Regards!

Jorge Gonzalez

0 Kudos

ViniciusHoff
Contributor II

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for the tip, but my touch keys are not working properly yet. I modified the period, but nothing changed.

When I use TSS Library with MQX-Lite project, the interrupt occurs always that I call TSS Task() and each bit of the Faults Register is setted: Charge Timeout, Small Capacitor, Data Corruption, Small Trigger Period and NoiseMode.

Regards,

Vinícius Hoff

0 Kudos

ViniciusHoff
Contributor II

I am using only a task in the MQX-project, with one loop where I call TSS_Task().

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please check the below threads and let me know if these help!!!

Unable to find TSS_Library Component

Configuring and Using K20 TSI with TSS_Library Component in a MQX application
Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ViniciusHoff
Contributor II

Hi soledad,

I read the threads and I followed the tips, but the touch buttons don't work yet.

If I use the same program without the MQX-Lite, TSS Library works well. Could be because of the call time of the MQX task?

Have a great day,

Vinicius

0 Kudos