次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

USB Regulator in Host Mode

ソリューションへジャンプ
777件の閲覧回数
TerryMcHenry
Contributor II

I would like to run the USB on a KL25 in host mode, so I don't need the on-chip linear regulator.  If I look in the reference manual, figure 36-2, I see that the regulator powers "other modules" and then goes to an output pin.  What are these "other modules"?  The ultimate question is, I have 3.3V available so I don't need the regulator, can I leave it unconnected or is there something internal to the chip that needs to be powered by the output of the regulator?

ラベル(2)
タグ(3)
1 解決策
670件の閲覧回数
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Terry:

The USB regulator provides power to the internal USB transceiver itself, so you cannot leave it unconnected. You may wire VREGIN to VDD in case you do not have another source, and also place the external 2.2 uF capacitor even if output voltage is not used.

Hope this helps!

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
670件の閲覧回数
TerryMcHenry
Contributor II

Perfect Jorge, thanks!

671件の閲覧回数
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Terry:

The USB regulator provides power to the internal USB transceiver itself, so you cannot leave it unconnected. You may wire VREGIN to VDD in case you do not have another source, and also place the external 2.2 uF capacitor even if output voltage is not used.

Hope this helps!

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛