cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNI/O EEPROM

netstv73
Contributor III

Hello Everyone.

I have a challenging questions and would love to get feedback.  I need to write a UNI/O driver to talk to an EEPROM.

I am running on a K28.  I'm trying to run the processor at 4MHz.  

I would need to set up a PIT or FTM timer to fire off every 80µs.  

Now I can change the speed while doing these writes, but I'd like to try and get some feedback on anyone that has done a UNI/O driver before.

So if you have written a UNI/O driver and want to share, I'm all ears.

-stv

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Steve Iribarne,

I have searched the website, it seem the UNI/O EEPROM is from the microchip/atmel.

We don't have that driver, but I think you can check it with microchip, they may have the according driver.

On NXP side, if you want to use the k28 pit or the FTM, we will provide the PIT and FTM driver.

You can find it from our SDK package, the SDK you can download it from this link:

https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/dashboard?uvid=115179 

Folder SDK_2.2_FRDM-K28F\boards\frdmk28f\driver_examples

If you want to generate 80us, just use the according driver to configure the according timeout value.

If you want to change the time, it is the same, just change the according timeout value.

Please check our PIT or FTM code at first.

If you still have question about it, please kindly let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos