cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UART_DATA register

priyankavorugan
Contributor II

Hi,

I am using MKL17Z microcontroller in my project.I had inplemented IRQ based UART for transmit and receive.

I send command through utility to the controller.(ex 0x03).I receive the response(0xf3).

Now my issue is i send or tansmit the input command continuously for every 1sec.

I receive the response back on the utility.But after 30minutes i notice that ,when the command is transmitted

control enters the receive_isr function and reads the data register(UART2_D) for command.But the command received 

is 0x00 instead of 0x03.

If i again explicitly call the receive_isr again ,i can get the proper command 0x03.

I am facing this issue only after 20 to 30 minutes continuous woking of UART.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello priyanka v,

Please tell us the full name of your KL17 chip,  KL17 chip flash larger than 128K and the chip flash smaller than 128K is not the same.

Actually, about the interrupt code, you can refer to our according KSDK code at first.

If you are using MKL17Z64VLH4( or flash size is 64K,32K), you can refer to KSDK code for FRDM-KL27.

If you are using MKL17Z128VLH4(or flash size is 128K,256K), you can refer to KSDK code for FRDM-KL43.

You can download the KSDK code from this link:

Welcome to MCUXpresso | MCUXpresso Config Tools 

SDK builder, then choose the according board, generate the KSDK code and download it.

You can find the uart interrupt code in folder:SDK_2.2_FRDM-KL27Z\boards\frdmkl27z\driver_examples\uart\interrupt

Please refer to official code at first.

If your problem still exist, please let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos