Received boards with wrong OpenSDA for Windows 10

0 项奖励
3 回复数

473 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ed Conrad,

What the computer operation system you are using?

If you are using the win10,  the FRDM-K22F board is the opensda 2.0 version, it will have the problem, please check this link:

OpenSDA Serial and Debug Adapter|NXP 

pastedImage_2.png

If you are using the win10, it's better to download the DAPLink rev0244 opensda v2.2, then use the external debugger to update the FRDM-K22 board's on board K20 code, then the problem will be fixed.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励

473 次查看
ec123
Contributor II

Hi Kerry,

Thanks for replying to to my post.  Yes, the problem is Windows 10 and OpenSDA.  After I posted the issue, I dug around a little and I found a solution that worked for me.

1. disable Win 10 storage device service

2. enter bootloader on FRDM-K22F

3. copy to MSD the PEmicro OpenSDA (get it from PEMicro.com) for FRDM-K22F "DEBUG-FRDM-K22F_Pemicro_v108b_for_OpenSDA_v2.1.bin"

4. In MCUXpresso, debug as "PEMicro probes." That driver works for programming debug or release builds.  The first time, I was prompted to mass erase the device, select yes.

5. enable storage device service

0 项奖励

473 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ed Conrad,

Thank's a lot for your updated information.

If you still have question about it, just let us know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励