次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Two Debuggers at the same time

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,383件の閲覧回数
ivanrobles
Contributor III

Is possible to debug  two Kinetis microcontrollers at the same time with different workspace in code warrior with the same PC?

I'm debugging with PE micro Multilink Universal but I have two Multilink Universal.

ラベル(1)
1 解決策
1,085件の閲覧回数
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ivan,

What you need is to have your own debug configuration for each board/connection.

I wrote a 'how-to-guide' with screenshots as it is not that easy to explain with just a few words.

Have a look here:

Debugging the same Project Multiple Times in Parallel with Eclipse | MCU on Eclipse

I hope this helps? I'm using MCU10.5.

Erich

元の投稿で解決策を見る

5 返答(返信)
1,085件の閲覧回数
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes. I'm doing this normally inside the same workspace, within one CodeWarrior Eclipse IDE. No need to have different workspaces or different IDEs up and running, you can debug multiple processors at the same time without any problems. All what you need to do in the run configuration to select the proper Multilink (every multilink has a hardware ID).

I hope this helps.

0 件の賞賛
1,085件の閲覧回数
ivanrobles
Contributor III

This solution is only to use Run but I can't use Debug, I'm trying to debug two microcontrollers at the same time in the same workspace step by step, because they are communicating  through SPI and I need to test, if they are transmitting the correct data.

I tried to debug at the same time and code warrior showed me the following problem:

issue.jpg

0 件の賞賛
1,086件の閲覧回数
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ivan,

What you need is to have your own debug configuration for each board/connection.

I wrote a 'how-to-guide' with screenshots as it is not that easy to explain with just a few words.

Have a look here:

Debugging the same Project Multiple Times in Parallel with Eclipse | MCU on Eclipse

I hope this helps? I'm using MCU10.5.

Erich

1,085件の閲覧回数
Ben
Senior Contributor I

Hello Erich

I liked reading your solution. Thank you for the useful well explained articles on your site.

0 件の賞賛
1,085件の閲覧回数
ivanrobles
Contributor III

Thanks Erich I can debug them. This is the solution.

0 件の賞賛