Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSI Configuration/Sample projects for MKE15Z32xxx4

Jump to solution
Areshiones
Contributor I

Hello,

I am trying to implement Touch sensor for the MKE15Z32 but there is no sample project from the available SDKs on SDK builder except for the MKE15Z256xxx7 (Freedom board).

Is there any snippet or sample available for me to work on this one?

Thanks and Regards

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Areshiones,

Please select NXP Touch Library when building MCUXpresso SDK for MKE15Z32xxx4.

NXP Touch Library MCUXpresso SDK.jpg

Yes. There is a warning: SDK Import Wizard is not available for device SDKs Please select an item with board.

Please refer to the examples of SDK_2_13_0_FRDM-KE16Z. (Freedom Development Platform for 48MHz KE1xZ64/32 MCUs)

Warning SDK Import Wizard is not available for device SDKs Please select an item with board.jpg

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Areshiones,

Please select NXP Touch Library when building MCUXpresso SDK for MKE15Z32xxx4.

NXP Touch Library MCUXpresso SDK.jpg

Yes. There is a warning: SDK Import Wizard is not available for device SDKs Please select an item with board.

Please refer to the examples of SDK_2_13_0_FRDM-KE16Z. (Freedom Development Platform for 48MHz KE1xZ64/32 MCUs)

Warning SDK Import Wizard is not available for device SDKs Please select an item with board.jpg

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

Areshiones
Contributor I

Yes,

I did that, it is better to state the following:

- Import the fsl_tsi_v5.h into your project

- You need to configure the pins and clock accordingly

- Utilizing the proper TSI_config and TSI_key files do help for the implementation

After that, it should work.

Regards

0 Kudos