Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRGMUX Port Pin Trigger

Jump to solution
jh0
Contributor IV

Hi,

I want to start/stop FlexIO timers with one (non FlexIO) port pin. When pin goes high, timers are started, and when pin goes low, timers are stopped.

I configured (port A pin 1) with PORT PCR values MUX 1 (GPIO) and IRQC 13 (Enable active high trigger output, flag is disabled. [The trigger output goes to the trigger mux, which allows pins to trigger other peripherals (configurable polarity; 1 pin per port; if multiple pins are configured, then they are ORed together to create the trigger)].

I configured TRGMUX_FLEXIO0 with SEL0 value 0x2A Port A Pin Trigger is selected.

Also configured FlexOI timers and everything is working fine, as expected.

But when I change state of other pin on port A, this have influence on trigger, and I don't understand why, because for all other pins on the same port A, IRQC value in PCR is zero. How I can isolate trigger to just one port pin?

Device is K32L2A31.

Regards,

Josip

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jh0
Contributor IV

Hi Felipe,

I just made simple program with few lines of code to demonstrate this, together with scope screenshots, to attach all together here.

But, everything is working fine as it should. Only port pin that is triggering FlexIO timers start / stop is one pin with  IRQC 13. Other pins with IRQC 0 doesn't disturb FlexIO timers on any way. So everything is OK with device, problem is somewhere else in my code.

Regards,

Josip

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jh0
Contributor IV

Hi Felipe,

I just made simple program with few lines of code to demonstrate this, together with scope screenshots, to attach all together here.

But, everything is working fine as it should. Only port pin that is triggering FlexIO timers start / stop is one pin with  IRQC 13. Other pins with IRQC 0 doesn't disturb FlexIO timers on any way. So everything is OK with device, problem is somewhere else in my code.

Regards,

Josip

0 Kudos
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Josip,

Could you please share the code you are using to configure TRGMUX? I would like to investigate this in more detail.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos