cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Related to KL27 Series Microcontroller

meghnapatel
Contributor I

Hi,

We are doing microcontroller porting in our project.

New selected Part is MKL27Z32VLH4 from KL Series.

We are looking for an Interrupt on chip type functionality, can you suggest the pin for the above microcontroller which can be used as wake up from deep sleep mode?

Thanks & Regards

Meghna Patel

L&T Technology Services Limited

L&T, TS Mindspace Campus, Airoli, Navi Mumbai-400708,Maharashtra, INDIA

Tel: +91 22 6105 8283 | Mobile: +91 8867490416,

www.Lnttechservices.com<http://www.lnttechservices.com/>;

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com<http://www.lnttechservices.com/>;

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Meghna,

Could you tell me which chip mode you want to enter?

Because deep sleep mode have a lot of chip mode: STOP, VLPS, LLS, VLLS3, VLLS1, VLLS0.

To STOP and  VLPS, normal pin interrupt(Port interrupt) can wake up the MCU, you just need to configure the pin interrupt is OK, when the pin interrupt happens, the stop and vlps mode will exit.

But LLS, VLLS2, VLLS1, VLLS0 should wakeup by the LLWU pin, please refer to table 18-1 in the KL27 reference manual:

28.jpg

You can just use PTB0, PTC1, PTC3, PTC4, PTC5, PTC6, PTD4 and PTD6 in the according LLWU module to wakeup the low leakage stop mode.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact me!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos