cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible Mask error in MKL02Z32VFG4 QFN 16

Jump to solution
anther
Contributor II

Hi, I'm working in a project with the MKL02Z32VFG4. In this project i need to read the ADC channel 6 placed ( according to KL02P32M48F0RM ) in the PORTB0 (pin 8) by default.  When I put signals in the PIN 8 always read random values. After some days working in this mistake and without figure it out, I was able verify that the PORTB0 doesn't has assigned any ADC channel but, the ADC channels 6 and 4 are linked with the PORTB2 ( pin 10 ).

Could anybody verify this mistake?

thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Antonio,

For KL02Z32VFG4, ADC channel 6 is reserved, ADC0_SE6 is  ADC channel 9, please check the following picture from the reference manual, page 63.

3.jpg

So, I think you configure the wrong ADC channel, you should choose SC1n[ADCH] = 01001.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact me!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Antonio,

For KL02Z32VFG4, ADC channel 6 is reserved, ADC0_SE6 is  ADC channel 9, please check the following picture from the reference manual, page 63.

3.jpg

So, I think you configure the wrong ADC channel, you should choose SC1n[ADCH] = 01001.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact me!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
anther
Contributor II

Hi Jingjing,

Thanks for your reply, I use to work with the specific data sheet ( KL02P32M48SF0) of the uC and didn't check the page 63 of the sub-family reference manual.

kl02pinout.JPG

I thought that the name of ADC0_SE6 was related with Channel 6. but now I can see that to decode is needed a "conversion table".

0 Kudos