PFC examples for HVP-KV46F150M or similar

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFC examples for HVP-KV46F150M or similar

svenalmgren
Contributor I

Good evening, We're evaluating the HCP-MC3PH board with HVP-KV46F150M controller card for a motor control application. The board has hardware for a boost PFC system, but the reference applications for the MCU only deal with the actual motor control, is there any example code for the PFC onboard?

This post, Motor control codes, mention that the PFC code wasn't ready yet, but that was 2015.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

yuvrajdodia
Contributor I

Hi Xiangjun Rong,

We have purchased HVP-MC3PH. It includes HVP-KV46F150M controller board.

We are testing it for 3-phase sensorless PMSM FOC with PFC development platform.

MCUXpresso SDK v2.7 includes example for PMSM sensorless motor control but we don't find PFC control source.

As per AN5355, PFC Average Current Control is implemented using MKV46F256VLx16 on High Voltage Motor Control Platform.

hvp_kv46_pfc_ccm_interleaved project. I am not able to find it demo or example project files.

Please provide me link from where i can download PFC for KV46.

0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Sven,

I have asked the motor control AE team, they said they would release PFC software based on HVP-MC3PH board with HVP-KV46F150M within 2 weeks.

pls search the software in NXP home page or update the ticket after two weeks.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

This is feedback from AE team:

"

You really write at right time. Were about to finish and release PMSM + PFC and ACIM + PFC applications for HVP + HVP-KV46.

It should be ready in two week as last bug need to be corrected and tested.

So if customer can wait for couple weeks, the algorithm will be ready.

"

0 Kudos