Keeping up with Kinetis news

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping up with Kinetis news

scottm
Senior Contributor II

What's the best way to hear about new developments in the Kinetis world?  Every other semiconductor vendor I've ever bought anything from, contacted, or strayed too close to at a trade show emails me with new product announcements at least.  I'll give NXP credit for not spamming me, but I don't see anywhere to sign up for updates.  Surely there must be at least a marketing email list?  I'd prefer something a little more targeted, like an option to get notifications whenever any documentation for particular parts changes.

Even a list of parts by release date would be useful.  All I've found so far is to search the documentation library by date and see what's been added.

That doesn't tell me anything about the direction NXP is headed, other than what I can infer from the document updates or lack thereof.  To give a specific example, I know STM and Microchip both have 300 MHz Cortex M7 parts out in 64-pin LQFP packages with 192 KB of SRAM or more, and I'd really like to know if NXP has plans to follow suit.  Even if it's just a rough road map, it'd be good to know what's coming.

Thanks,

Scott

0 Kudos
2 Replies

miduo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Thanks for choosing NXP. Actually we had a " Subscribe Center" from where you can "follow" us. You may find it at the low end of the main page.

See here:

Untitled.jpg

0 Kudos

scottm
Senior Contributor II

Thanks, I've done that. Is there anywhere I can see a list of parts by release date?  Or see what's in preliminary status?

I find I have better luck finding NXP parts at Digi-Key, where I can search across all parts by parameter and not have to go to each family's page individually.  Is there a way to do that through NXP's site?

Thanks,

Scott

0 Kudos