cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KV58 HSADC with eDMA transfer

nelson18
Contributor II

Hello,

I am trying to setup a DMA transfer of HSADC readings with a minor and major loop with the KV58.
End goal is to move the result buffer at the end of every scan and then trigger dma interrupt after X number of scans.

I have setup the HSADC and it's reading correctly and the ISR is triggering at end of scan.

I can manually start the transfer with an always on channel and everything works as expected.
However when I switch to HSADC_Endofconversion nothing occurs. I am not clearing the interrupt flag.

Am I missing how DMA should work with a trigger from a peripheral? Is there some examples for peripheral driven DMA. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies

_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @nelson18,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and for using our community.

I am sorry to inform you that so far we do not have that specific example code of HSADC with eDMA transfer.

However, the closest SDK example to what you need is twrkv58f220m_adc16_continuous_edma. Which demonstrates the usage of the ADC and eDMA peripheral while in a continuous mode.

Hope it helps you.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos

nelson18
Contributor II

The issue was I was not matching the correct channel with the peripheral group. Some channels are not connected to Group1.

Still having an issue where ISR is triggered after minor loop and not on exhausting major.

0 Kudos