KL27Z32

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KL27Z32

leelionel
Contributor I

About KL27Z32 this chip , Datasheet introduced  it's SRAM capacity is 8KB, but I found it's capacity is 4KB in  J-Link and IAR icf file called "32KB_Pflash.icf " , and I'm get in trouble to debug  this chip , have a hard fault isr.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi lee Lionel,

KL27Z32 really have 8KB, the IAR icf file(MKL27Z32xxx4.icf) which can be found from the IAR install path :C:\Program Files (x86)\IAR Systems\Embedded Workbench 7.2_2\arm\config\linker\Freescale

define the RAM as follows:

define symbol __ICFEDIT_region_IRAM1_start__ = 0x1ffff800;

define symbol __ICFEDIT_region_IRAM1_end__  = 0x1fffffff;

define symbol __ICFEDIT_region_IRAM2_start__ = 0x20000000;

define symbol __ICFEDIT_region_IRAM2_end__  = 0x200017ff;

It also have 8K RAM.

I don't know how did you find it is 4KB, and where your 32KB_Pflash.icf from.

Attached is the MKL27Z32xxx4.icf, you can refer to it.

You said you get in the hard fault isr, you can attach your project, then we can help you to check it.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,

Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

leelionel
Contributor I

Thank you , In J-link , It's only have 4KB RAM for MKL27Z32,.About the hard fault ,I already  solved  it.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Lee,

I am not clear what do you mean“In J-link , It's only have 4KB RAM for MKL27Z32,”  could you give me a relative picture?

Have a great day,

Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos