取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

K22 Not Communicating

619 次查看
burgeh
Contributor IV

I was brought a K22FN256LH12 board that I just got back from production, and when I plug the J-Link Pro in it instantly turns the LED red. I am also unable to communicate using the JLink commander. Below are images of the errors I keep getting. It says the protection bit is enabled it seems, and therefore I allow it to do a mass erase, but then it still cannot communicate with the board. Any thoughts or is this board shot?

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Thanks!

0 项奖励
3 回复数

475 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Christopher,

What's the K22 board you are using now? FRDM-K22?

If yes, please choose the SWD instead of the JTAG, because this board is using the SWD, not the JTAG.

pastedImage_1.png

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励

475 次查看
burgeh
Contributor IV

This is a custom board, but it doesn't communicate through the SWD connector, both JLink and SWD work. I'm wondering if the chip is faulty or if it a board connection. I have a few other produced boards that do work.

0 项奖励

475 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Christopher,

Now, what's the problem in the custom board? Secure?

If yes, please let our customer check this post:

https://community.nxp.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/857127-1-396709/Kinetis%20Lock%20issue%20anal... 

This should be the customer board's hardware problem.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励