取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Flashing ARM CPU on KDS

984 次查看
mtangy
Contributor II

I'm new to KDS and i'm attempting to flash a custom board containing a Freescale MKL26Z256VLL4 Microcontroller through a 10-pin JTAG connection with a J-Link Base USB probe. I have already compiled my code and have the executable however when I attempt to flash it I receive this error:

pastedImage_3.png

I am almost certain the board is properly connected because when I attempted to flash it on J-Flash I received a "connection successful" message and the boards com LED turned on. At the moment I cant use J-Flash due to licensing issues.  Below are my debug configuration settings on KDS, any help would be much appreciated.

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_4.png

标记 (2)
0 项奖励
回复
5 回复数

819 次查看
mtangy
Contributor II

Thanks, 

Xiangjun Rong

1) I checked if the driver was properly installed and it is:

2) I made a new work space and imported and compiled my project and i'm still running in to the same error while trying to flash. Does anyone think its a configuration issue?According to the guides online you dont need to do much if any changing to the flash configuration settings in order for it to work properly. Below is my J-LinkGDBServerCL:

SEGGER J-Link GDB Server V6.10i Command Line Version

JLinkARM.dll V6.10i (DLL compiled Oct 25 2016 19:31:51)

-----GDB Server start settings-----
GDBInit file: none
GDB Server Listening port: 2331
SWO raw output listening port: 2332
Terminal I/O port: 2333
Accept remote connection: localhost only
Generate logfile: off
Verify download: on
Init regs on start: on
Silent mode: off
Single run mode: on
Target connection timeout: 0 ms
------J-Link related settings------
J-Link Host interface: USB
J-Link script: none
J-Link settings file: none
------Target related settings------
Target device: MKL26Z256xxx4
Target interface: SWD
Target interface speed: 1000kHz
Target endian: little

Connecting to J-Link...
J-Link is connected.
Firmware: J-Link V10 compiled Sep 1 2016 18:29:58
Hardware: V10.10
S/N: 50102271
Feature(s): GDB
Checking target voltage...
Connecting to target failed. Connected correctly?
GDB Server will be closed...
Shutting down...
Could not connect to target.
Please check power, connection and settings.

0 项奖励
回复

819 次查看
gnichimohamed
Contributor III

it seems that you connect the cable the other way around :smileyhappy:

0 项奖励
回复

819 次查看
mtangy
Contributor II

What do you mean? The cables are designed to avoid being connected the wrong way. My J-Link base has an adapter to convert its output to 10-pin J-Tag and from there a 10-bit bus goes from the adapter the J-Tag inputs on the board. 

0 项奖励
回复

819 次查看
gnichimohamed
Contributor III

Ok, what kind of pullup/ pulldowns you put on swd lines? also check the rest pullup resistor and the capacitor, if the values are a bit big, there will be a problem...

0 项奖励
回复

819 次查看
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Michael,

1)after you insert J-Link USB cable, and power  the board, the J-Link driver should be installed automatically. Pls check the "Device Manager" if there is J-Link driver.

pastedImage_2.png

2)If you still have issue, can you new a directory on your PC, and in KDS tools, click "File->Swich Work space" to the new directory, then new a project and have a try.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

0 项奖励
回复