您的意思是: 
已解决

Flash swap example for IAR/MQX

跳至解决方案
1,848 次查看
artur73
Contributor I

Hi all,

I'm looking for some code example to upload firmware to the K60 (through web preferably) and update the active flash image with this new image using swap feature. I use IAR with MQX.

I looked through the example AN4533, but this is not enough for me. I'm a bit new to Freescale programming, so any help will appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

标记 (5)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
753 次查看
macl
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

Some suggestions... 

There is a great thread here on how firmware update bootloader using flash swap can be added to MQX 4.0. 

Using flashx io_ioctl FLASH_IOCTL_SWAP_FLASH_AND_RESET for bootloader

There is an ethernet bootloader example available within MQX at /mqx/examples/bootloader/.  It uses TFTP to transfer a new firmware image over a network to program in memory.

Should be able to piece together elements to implement an ethernet bootloader that uses the swapable flash blocks. 

hope that helps.

Mac

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数
754 次查看
macl
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

Some suggestions... 

There is a great thread here on how firmware update bootloader using flash swap can be added to MQX 4.0. 

Using flashx io_ioctl FLASH_IOCTL_SWAP_FLASH_AND_RESET for bootloader

There is an ethernet bootloader example available within MQX at /mqx/examples/bootloader/.  It uses TFTP to transfer a new firmware image over a network to program in memory.

Should be able to piece together elements to implement an ethernet bootloader that uses the swapable flash blocks. 

hope that helps.

Mac

0 项奖励
回复
753 次查看
artur73
Contributor I

Hello Mac,

Thanks for the reply. Actually, there is no bootloader project in the mqx/examples/ folder (MQX 4.0).

Could you share it for us?

Thanks,

Artur

0 项奖励
回复