次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Debug Fails After OSJTAG/OSBDM Firmware Update

ソリューションへジャンプ
988件の閲覧回数
randalljordan
Contributor III

I am using a TWR-K60F120M board with Codewarrior 10.6 and MQX 4.1. Everything was working fine until I updated the OSJTAG/OSBDM firmware to 31.26. When I try to debug a project, it seems to load but instead of starting at mqx_main like it used to, it starts at dispatch.S and runs to boot.S. I cannot see the project that I was trying to debug, nor does the debugger break at any of the break points that were set.  This happens even in the example programs. Has anyone ran into this problem before? 

ラベル(1)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
464件の閲覧回数
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I just tested my TWR-K60F120M board with TWR-SER and it works correctly with both old 31.21 and new 31.26 OSBDM interfaces.

I used hello2 example code.

Are you sure that you tested board with the same configuration as before? Typical issue is when MCU twr board is configured for obtain clock from TWR-SER board and you leave board as standalone after OSBDM firmware update.

Anyway, if firmware 31.26 makes some trouble, you could revert this firmware back to older version via PEFirmwareUpdater utility:

http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=348

In attachment you can find old 31.21 OSBDM firmware for Kinetis boards.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信
465件の閲覧回数
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I just tested my TWR-K60F120M board with TWR-SER and it works correctly with both old 31.21 and new 31.26 OSBDM interfaces.

I used hello2 example code.

Are you sure that you tested board with the same configuration as before? Typical issue is when MCU twr board is configured for obtain clock from TWR-SER board and you leave board as standalone after OSBDM firmware update.

Anyway, if firmware 31.26 makes some trouble, you could revert this firmware back to older version via PEFirmwareUpdater utility:

http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=348

In attachment you can find old 31.21 OSBDM firmware for Kinetis boards.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信