DAC examples on FRDM-KL05Z board for Keil?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAC examples on FRDM-KL05Z board for Keil?

Jump to solution
codenoob
Contributor II

I am looking for an example that uses DAC examples on FRDM-KL05Z board. The sample code package from the website seems to contain ADC example only. Can anybody point me to a place to start?

I am using Keil so preferably I can have an example that uses Keil. I found this example, but it uses KL25Z board and it seems to be using ProcessorExpert, and I have no idea how to convert to Keil....

mcuoneclipse/Examples/FRDM-KL25Z/Freedom_DAC at master · ErichStyger/mcuoneclipse · GitHub

Thanks a lot! I am very new to embedded programming and I appreciate all your input.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
antonioconcio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

You need Processor expert stand-alone version, that you can download here. Once installed you can create your project and then integrating it in Keil by according with this guide Processor Expert: Integrating with Keil Microvision - YouTube.

Antonio

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
dieterteuchert
Contributor IV

Yesterday i tried the same and found a collision of the DAC12 pin with the OpenSDA-CDC UART connection. I gave up the KL05Z UART0_RX connection and kept the UART0_TX connection for debug output from the board. I removed one of R16 and R17 and put the other one diagonally. Then in the UART driver file i put the UART0_TX on PTB2 (MUX alternative 3 instead of 2). And finally i got the DAC12 output on PTB1. Then measurements demonstrated that there was no real reference voltage deserving that name, but some 2.92 V behind the schottky D3.

0 Kudos
antonioconcio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

You need Processor expert stand-alone version, that you can download here. Once installed you can create your project and then integrating it in Keil by according with this guide Processor Expert: Integrating with Keil Microvision - YouTube.

Antonio

0 Kudos