CRC drivers for KE06

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRC drivers for KE06

MLapaj
Contributor II

Are there any CRC drivers for KE06 available or is NXP planning on realeasing such drivers any time soon? If not, is there any similar CPU with such drivers available?

3 Replies

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mateusz, I hope you're doing well!

There're some files included in the KE06's SDK package which implement a function to calculate CRC, and can be included from the SDK path. The files in question are called crc.h and software_crc_adapter.c.

These files include the HAL_CrcCompute which will compute and return a CRC value using the CRC hardware in the chip.

They can be found in the following path after extracting:

<…\SDK_2.8.0_FRDM-KE06Z\components\crc>

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Best regards,

Sebastián

0 Kudos

MLapaj
Contributor II

Thank you for your response.

I wasn't very precise in my original question. I am looking for KE06 CRC hardware engine initalization, while the files you are referring to contain software CRC calculation. I'm sorry about the confusion here. 

0 Kudos

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mateusz,

I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, but at the moment of the current release (2.9.0), these are the drivers we currently have available for the KE06.

Information about the Initialization and reinitialization of the CRC module in the KE06 can be found in chapter 22.3.1 of the KE06 Reference Manual.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Best regards,

Sebastián

0 Kudos