表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

CAN_LDD configuration on MK64FN1M0VLL12

ソリューションへジャンプ
709件の閲覧回数
tommyb90
Contributor III

Hi,

I'm having issues configuring the CAN bus controller on the MK64F Microcontroller.

I use a FRDM-KE06 to send data over a CAN bus (tested and working on another circuit) and I have to receive data on a MK64FN1M0VLL12 mounted on a custom circuit, the CAN adapter is an MCP2551.

As I try to send data over the bus from the MK64F, no signal is transmitted.

If I transmit from the KE06, I can see data is transmitted, but not received from the K64F and the RxInterrupt is never called.

The configuration is the same and I keep the same component in both cards.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
561件の閲覧回数
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I would recommend customer to refer CAN_LDD component example located at CodeWarrior V10.6 installation path(below is default path):

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\CodeWarrior_Examples\Processor_Expert\Kinetis\TWR-K60N512\CAN

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2 返答(返信)
561件の閲覧回数
tommyb90
Contributor III

Ok, got the driver send the acknowledge bit during transmission. From this I know that the HW portion is working.

However the RxTxInterrupt is never triggered.

Also executing the SendFrame method doesn't have any effect on the bus.

Thanks a lot for any advice.

0 件の賞賛
返信
562件の閲覧回数
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I would recommend customer to refer CAN_LDD component example located at CodeWarrior V10.6 installation path(below is default path):

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\CodeWarrior_Examples\Processor_Expert\Kinetis\TWR-K60N512\CAN

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!