cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AN2295 on k10

Jump to solution
lovro
Contributor II

Hi, I am trying to get the an2295 bootloader up and working on a MK10DX128LH7. The idea is afterwards to modify it to work on CANbus, but first I am trying just to get it working on uart.

I am using the official zip file from the freescale site.

I am using CodeWarrior 10.6.

I have managed to compile the project, but when I start it (debug) I see it jumps to the Boot_ResetMCU function right after entering __main function.

I have read all forum post I could find on AN2295, but it does not seem to have helped me.

I am at my whits end with this project at the moment, so it would be great if somebody has some pointers (no pun intended *)

Thank you in advance, Lovro

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Lovro Oreskovic:

Are you using the linker file that comes with the appnote software (AN2295_LinkerFile.lcf)?

If so, you may need to change the stack symbols at the end for this:

__BOOT_STACK_ADDRESS = . + 0x00001000;

__heap_addr = __BOOT_STACK_ADDRESS;

__heap_size = 0x00001000;

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 Replies
玉崔良
Contributor I

hi.  do you  solved the bootloader issue. i want to download the code through uart bootloader.  could you kindly help to share it to me? thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
lovro
Contributor II

I made a new workspace imported the project, and made the changes and it started working.

I am not really sure what was the difference, but it works now.

Thank you for the info, Lovro

0 Kudos
huiding-b33676
Contributor III

Hi Lovro Oreskovic,

I'm a FAE from China. From above discussion, I see you have solved the bootloader issue. and I have a customer using MK10DX128VLL7 and asking for uart bootloader. so could you kindly help to share it to me? thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Lovro Oreskovic:

Are you using the linker file that comes with the appnote software (AN2295_LinkerFile.lcf)?

If so, you may need to change the stack symbols at the end for this:

__BOOT_STACK_ADDRESS = . + 0x00001000;

__heap_addr = __BOOT_STACK_ADDRESS;

__heap_size = 0x00001000;

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

lovro
Contributor II

Hi,

Yes, I am using the linker file from the AN2295 project.

The address and size I had at first were 0x00008000, I tried a few different values, but i did not seem to help.

I am not really sure what the correct values should be.

Best regards,

Lovro

0 Kudos