cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bug in KDS 3.0.0

zohargolan1
Contributor II

Hi,

I am starting a kinetis project for MK20FX512VMD12, which only includes processor expert. I am only adding a barebone operating system as a component to the processor expert. When I am trying to "generate processor expert code", I am getting the following error

Generator: ERROR: Selected RTOS adapter driver not found in PEx system nor working directory ({PEx directory}\Drivers\sw\RTOSAdaptor\Bareboard_RTOSAdaptor.prg)

Please advise

Zohar

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Zohar,

There is a missing source code file in KDS 3.0.0 (it is known issue of KDS 3.0.0). But there is a simple workaround - LDD components work in bareboard mode by default. You can use the default configuration of the MK20FX512VMD12 project for the bareboard application development (you needn't the Bareboard component).

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos

maheswarangurus
Contributor I

Hi,

What is the issue ? Can i have the issue detail ? What is the fix?

Because I have a issue with PE_Types.h. I cannot see this macro file after PE generate codes.

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Zohar,

not sure what is causing this. But you might copy

C:\Freescale\KDS_2.0.0\eclipse\ProcessorExpert\Drivers\sw\RTOSAdaptor\Bareboard_RTOSAdaptor.prg

to

C:\Freescale\KDS_3.0.0\eclipse\ProcessorExpert\Drivers\sw\RTOSAdaptor\Bareboard_RTOSAdaptor.prg

at least as a workaround.

Erich

0 Kudos

zohargolan1
Contributor II

Well I did what you've suggested, but now I have the following errors. something else is missing to support bareboard

Description Resource Path Location Type

Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Common\PE_LDD_Types.prg, please contact Freescale support. test  PE_Types Processor Expert Problem

Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Common\PE_LDD.prg, please contact Freescale support. test  Cpu Processor Expert Problem

Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Common\RTOSAdaptor.prg, please contact Freescale support. test  Cpu Processor Expert Problem

Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Common\RTOSAdaptor.prg, please contact Freescale support. test  PE_Types Processor Expert Problem

Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Kinetis\Kinetis.drv, please contact Freescale support. test  Cpu Processor Expert Problem

Please advise

Zohar

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Zohar,

can you please upload your demo code here so that we can check it directly here? thanks!

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

zohargolan1
Contributor II

This by the way is working fine in KDS 2.0.0

0 Kudos