arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe has stopped working, again

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe has stopped working, again

roymessinger
Contributor V

I've read the posts here regarding this matter, all of which said to delete the breakpoints. Well, indeed, that worked, but whenever I try to insert a new breakpoint, the Segger debugger just crashes, and I cannot debug using the JLink.

I'm working with the FRDM-K64, using the USB connected to OpenSDA with the Jlink emulator.

My project was at C and I transformed it to C++.

Thanks.

Ok, I want to edit my question. I have a function which, whenever I try to insert a breakpoint there, the debugger crashed. Back in the C version, it did not. I did not change anything regarding this function.

Other breakpoints in the Main function, seems to work fine.

Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Roy,

This error may come out if the breakpoint is not at a valid address.

Please remove all the breakpoints in the debugger breakpoints window.

pastedImage_1.png

the set breakpoint again. please make sure the breakpoint where you set is at a valid memory address.

Can it help you out? if not, please upload your project here, I will check the problem directly from my side.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos