取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Porting WS2812B code to FRDM-K82F

1,071 次查看
tishampatidhar
Contributor I

I have been following the tutorial for using FlexIO to drive the custom protocol for WS2812. I have renamed some registers to port to K82F. However I am unsure about porting the register style DMA access to Kinetis SDK style EDMA usage. Any pointers appreciated. My code is available here:

FRDM-K82F_WS2812_Driver/WS2812.c at master · whatnick/FRDM-K82F_WS2812_Driver · GitHub

DMA section is commented out. A review and pull request will enable me to learn and bring the NeoPixel to K82F.

Regards,

Tishampati Dhar

标签 (1)
3 回复数

576 次查看
marc3l
Contributor I

Thank you for opening this tread; I have the same problem with connecting the Neopixels / WS2812b leds to my FRDM K82F board. As ZhangJennie​ mentioned; I also tried the edma code, and many other (sample)projects to combine it with the work that BlackNight​ made with his WS2812 with FlexIO project. But until now I couldn't light up the Neopixels yet.

If anyone has a solution, please share it! You will be thanked with a lot of colorful light

0 项奖励
回复

576 次查看
tishampatidhar
Contributor I

Hi Marcel,

I have been banging my head against it for a couple of weeks as well.

Implementation obviously requires good understanding of the MCU and we must

be missing some settings. I have made 2 compilable ports from Erichs work

for both SDK 1.3 and 2.0 on github. I would appreciate if you had a look

and fiddled to see if you could get it to work. From my observation so far

the DMA transfer seems to be getting stuck.

Cheers,

Tisham.

0 项奖励
回复

576 次查看
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI,

I suggest you go to Welcome to Kinetis Expert | Kinetis Expert

to download SDK_2.0_FRDM-K82F package, then refer edma demo code in this folder:

..\SDK_2.0_FRDM-K82F\boards\frdmk82f\driver_examples\edma

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励
回复