PWM with K64F and KDS 3.0 KSDK 1.2, Processor Expert.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PWM with K64F and KDS 3.0 KSDK 1.2, Processor Expert.

robertogalicia
Contributor I

I create a fsl_ftm component, but when I change the FTM clock source to Fixed frequency clock, I get an ERROR:Unexpected status of script:Beans\fsl_ftm\Items\1.2.0\fsl_ftm_version.chg, please contact Freescale Support. Can anybody help me?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Roberto,

Please show your configuration , thank !

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

robertogalicia
Contributor I

Dear Alice:

With a new project k64f I check processor Expert and GNU compiler, I add a flexTimer1:_fsl_ftm with the next configuration: Device FTM3, counter FTM3_CNT, unchek Qudrature, I check PWM configurations Frequency at 733 and duty 50% in autoinitialization I check channel 6, pin J26_10 and FTM clock source I change form System clock 48 MHz to Fixed frequency clock and show the error . If you leave the default configuration of the fsl_ftm component and you just change the clock source to Fixed frequency appears the error in problems label even without generating the processor expert code.

Thanks

0 Kudos

marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Roberto,

I have reproduced the error in KDS 3.0.0 + KSDK 1.2.0 by using your instructions. Thank you for reporting of this issue.

I am going report the issue to the Processor Expert development team.

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos

robertogalicia
Contributor I

Marek: As you see, Alice didn't had any problem, but I tried in different ways and I resolved it using the FTM_DRV_SetClock method. I really apprecciate your opinion.

Thanks to you and Alice.

Sincerely, Roberto

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello

Refer to your description, i test it on my side , while there is no error when i build .

please see the screenshot , am i miss something ?

pastedImage_0.png

Or you can send your project to me .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos