Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PEx problem with k22f board

Jump to solution
rémiraynaud
Contributor III

hello

I have a PEx problem, with KDS 2.0 and SDK 1.0.0.

22514_22514.bmperror.bmp

22517_22517.bmperror.bmp

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rémi,

I would recommend you to use the latest tool version (KSDK v1.1.0). You can use the following video as reference to create your application, it explains how to use Processor Expert to configure the KSDK GPIO Peripheral Driver with the component fsl_gpio in Kinetis Design Studio:

Video Link : 3195

Here is the link where you can download Kinetis SDK 1.1.0 Mainline:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=KINETIS-SDK&tab=Design_Tools_Tab

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rémi,

I would recommend you to use the latest tool version (KSDK v1.1.0). You can use the following video as reference to create your application, it explains how to use Processor Expert to configure the KSDK GPIO Peripheral Driver with the component fsl_gpio in Kinetis Design Studio:

Video Link : 3195

Here is the link where you can download Kinetis SDK 1.1.0 Mainline:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=KINETIS-SDK&tab=Design_Tools_Tab

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

rémiraynaud
Contributor III

Thank's carlos,

But I necessarily have to make my project with SDK 1.0.0.

I uploaded processor expert patch for k22f.

Now, I haven't the last PEx problem yet. But when I add MQX_KSDK and OS_TASK to my project, other errors appear :

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
ERROR: Project doesn't contain "OS_Task" component. Please add the OS_Task component to the project.serial_test_project_k22f_ksdk1.0mqx_ksdkProcessor Expert Problem
ERROR: Component does not support Kinetis SDK API version.serial_test_project_k22f_ksdk1.0choice_test_taskProcessor Expert Problem
Generator: ERROR: There are errors in the project, please review components configuration. It is not possible to generate code.serial_test_project_k22f_ksdk1.0Code GeneratorProcessor Expert Problem

There are any other patch to upload for processor expert and the k22f?

Do I have to remove sdk 1.1.0 of KDS?

Best regards,

Rémi

0 Kudos
rémiraynaud
Contributor III

error.bmp

Look at my installed software

thank's for your help

0 Kudos
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rémi,

Apologies for the delay, could you post your project so I can test it on my side?

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

0 Kudos
rémiraynaud
Contributor III

Thank's Carlos for replying,

we have move to KDS 3.0 and there is no problem now,

I don't have this project anymore so I can't post it.

Good continuation

Best regards,

Rémi