I installed Kinetis Design Studio v3.2.0. I am trying to work on freescale FRDM KL28z board. I am unable to view the EmbSys Register view since there is no MKL28z chip in the configuration of the same. Thank you for the help

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

I installed Kinetis Design Studio v3.2.0. I am trying to work on freescale FRDM KL28z board. I am unable to view the EmbSys Register view since there is no MKL28z chip in the configuration of the same. Thank you for the help

ソリューションへジャンプ
660件の閲覧回数
harikrishnanp
Contributor I

MKL28z is not showing on the EmbSys configuration of the chip.

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
499件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I think you can refer this document to add MKL28z to EmbSymRegView.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-334307 

If you have any specific problem with it, please just let me know.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)
499件の閲覧回数
harikrishnanp
Contributor I

Thank you for your quick help. I was able to add the device into the Embsys register view configuration. But still I am not able to see any changes in these registers when working with the board.@ZhangJennie

0 件の賞賛
499件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I followed the document, I can add the device to Embsys successfully.

I suggest you create a new workspace to test it again. and make sure your xml file is correct. I enclose it for your referral.

Jennie Zhang

0 件の賞賛
500件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I think you can refer this document to add MKL28z to EmbSymRegView.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-334307 

If you have any specific problem with it, please just let me know.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛