I'm trying to get KDS 2.0.0 to build a project that builds fine from the DOS prompt in Windows 7. Also builds via CW 10.6.
I know the reason the build is failing is that the BASH shell sh.exe is not being found by KDS (this is on Windows to be clear).
These are all the places I've tried so far to get KDS to find sh.exe:
1) So far I have added sh.exe to the system path, rebooted (to be sure).
2) I've copied sh.exe to the project source code directory.
3) I've added MAKESHELL=J:\Apps\BASH\bin to my environment variables.
placed in my Makefile confirm Make is finding them.
4) I've copied BASH to the directory \bin.
5) I've set the project resource links to include the BASH sh.exe directory.
"You can create new path variables and edit and remove existing path variables in the File > Properties > Resource > Linked Resources property page for a project resource and at the workspace level on the command link General > Workspace > Linked Resources preference page."
Yet KDS still does not find sh.exe.
Where else do I have to put it????
Two documents within KSDK_1.0.0 path to refer to:
- C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.1.0\doc\GCC_Tools_Install\Getting Started with Kinetis SDK (KSDK).pdf