FTM2 enable/disable function

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTM2 enable/disable function

rpflaum
Contributor II

I am programming a MKE02Z32 using KDS and Processor Expert. I am using the FTM module(specifically the FTM2) to create a set of control signals. I have this basically working correctly. My question involves the best way to enable/disable the signals as a group. Is there a way from the software to do this enabling/disabling dynamically? I need the signals to take their programmed initial levels when disabled (say because of some other detected fault condition) and then to be able to re-enable them.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Robert,

Does the function of "Enable()" and "Disable()" can meet your requirement ?

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

rpflaum
Contributor II

2017-08-21 08_29_24-Processor Expert - COM_PSP_Generated_Code_WAIT1.c - Kinetis Design Studio - C__U.png

I have instantiated a FTM2 component. I do not see a Timer under Referenced_Components only a MCULibConfig therefor the functions you mention do not present themselves as available.

Thanks

Bob

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Robert,

You can also write disable/enable code by yourself , it just configure the register of :FTMx_SC

pastedImage_1.png

The two functions I mentioned also only configure this register:

pastedImage_2.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos