GuiGuider 1.6 always generates 'LV_OBJ_FLAG_CHECKABLE' flag ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GuiGuider 1.6 always generates 'LV_OBJ_FLAG_CHECKABLE' flag ?

PragmaLab
Contributor II

LS,

I updated GuiGuider from 1.5 to 1.6. Lots of problems occurred. One of them was the fact that my previously working code crashed on every button released event. Debugging showed that the new GuiGuider ALWAYS generates the following line of code in the 'setup_src_xxxx' routines

lv_obj_add_flag(ui->MainWindow_Button_1, LV_OBJ_FLAG_CHECKABLE);

no flags addedno flags addedCHECKABLE flag addedCHECKABLE flag added

code crashes because no images have been provided for the 'CHECKED' states. If the FLAG_CHECKABLE has not been provided, you don't need to provide those images. But when GuiGuider decides to ALWAYS set this flag by default in the generated code, things go wrong.

I assume this default is a bug. Can you please fix it? If not a single flag is set in the GuiGuider IDE (see screenshot), I expect not a single flag is set in the generated code.

kind regards

Rob van Lieshout
PragmaLab

0 Kudos
6 Replies

PragmaLab
Contributor II

please try to follow op this post. I've provided the project that was asked for about a week ago. The problem described is a showstopper. I cannot migrate to 1.6.

Thanks

Rob 

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @PragmaLab 

The chip you used is MIMXRT, and I have checked your case on our system, my colleague who support RT products has assigned that case, sorry, I do not support RT. if you have any issue, just ask on that case without any hesitate.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @PragmaLab 

Could you please send your project from V1.5 to me, or just a simple project that can reproduce the issue, I will help to check on my side, thanks.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

PragmaLab
Contributor II

Dear Alice,

sure I can share our 1.5.0 GuiGuider project with you. Is there a private way to send the project to you (instead of attaching the project to this message)?

thanks,

kind regards,

Rob

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @PragmaLab 

You can create a private service with your project. 

https://support.nxp.com/s/?language=en_US  

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

PragmaLab
Contributor II

Dear Alice,

a new case report has been submitted under no 00566351. A ZIP file is attached with the 1.5.0 GuiGuider project that suffers the described scenario.

kind regards,

Rob

0 Kudos