Anyone who have used __pmem qualifier to initialize constant array in program memory?Need help.

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Anyone who have used __pmem qualifier to initialize constant array in program memory?Need help.

跳至解决方案
1,559 次查看
madhurhinge
Contributor I

Anyone who have used __pmem qualifier to initialize constant array in program memory?

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
1,305 次查看
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

To place a variable or constant in program memory, user will need to use the __pmem qualifier to declare the variable or constant.  Also user needs to add sections for these data (e,g.data.pemem, .const.data.pmem…)in link command file.

The DSC compiler manual contains how to declare variables in P memory and how to link them by link command file, please see section <4.5 Variables in Program Memory>  in this document:

http://cache.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/ref_manual/CWMCUDSCCMPREF.pdf

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数
1,306 次查看
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

To place a variable or constant in program memory, user will need to use the __pmem qualifier to declare the variable or constant.  Also user needs to add sections for these data (e,g.data.pemem, .const.data.pmem…)in link command file.

The DSC compiler manual contains how to declare variables in P memory and how to link them by link command file, please see section <4.5 Variables in Program Memory>  in this document:

http://cache.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/ref_manual/CWMCUDSCCMPREF.pdf

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
回复
1,305 次查看
madhurhinge
Contributor I

I am using MC56F84763 which has 128KB flash. I want to place an 64KB constant array into flash.

0 项奖励
回复