cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is"CCSProtocolPlugin:CCS:CC network timeout"

anshulkhare
Contributor III

Hello All

I am using CodeWarrior USB TAP to connect T2080RDB board, when I debug, the following error.

error.jpg

I use IDE CodeWarrior V10.5.1 . My OS is  windows 10.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Anshul

0 Kudos
2 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Anshul khare,

Would you please capture the low level CCS log to me to do more investigation?

Before connect to the target, please enable CCS log from "Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core0_RAM_-Attach->Edit...->Advanced->Advanced CCS setting->Enable logging", and connect to the target from "Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core0_RAM_-Attach->Debug”, the CCS log will be printed in the console panel in CodeWarrior IDE.

Note: Please open the console panel from Window->Show View->Console, and if nothing displayed, please choose the correct session on the right top icon in the panel.If the CCS log in the console is truncated, please enlarge the console buffer from Window->Preferences->Run/Debug->Console->uncheck "Limit console output".

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

anshulkhare
Contributor III

Hello yipingwang

Thanks for the reply,

As suggested by you i have captured low level  CCS logs, same is mentioned below

ccs_open
ipaddr = 127.0.0.1
port = 41475
timeout = 15
serverh = 0
ccs_open; ccs_error = 2
Error message: Network timeout
ccs_open
ipaddr = 127.0.0.1
port = 41475
timeout = 15
serverh = 0