表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Using C++ with coldfire MCUs

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,016件の閲覧回数
High_Templar
Contributor I

Hi all.

I'm trying to make a C++ project for the TWR-CN128 (coldfire MCU). However, when I add a simple class, the compiler give me this error: undefined identifier 'class'. I don't get this error when I use a S08 or Kinetis MCU .

I'm using CW 10.3 Special Edition.

Thanks for any help.

Mensaje editado por: angel terrones

ラベル(1)
タグ(3)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
632件の閲覧回数
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi angel,

the special edition does not include C++ support. The S08 has a 1 KByte free limit, while while the ColdFire compiler allows 0 bytes (it compiles the C++ files as a C file).

Kinetis: I think you used the gcc option: here the compiler/linker has no limitatin (as GNU). The debugger will impose the limitation. So for ColdFire, you either upgrade your license, or you could consider gcc for ColdFire.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
633件の閲覧回数
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi angel,

the special edition does not include C++ support. The S08 has a 1 KByte free limit, while while the ColdFire compiler allows 0 bytes (it compiles the C++ files as a C file).

Kinetis: I think you used the gcc option: here the compiler/linker has no limitatin (as GNU). The debugger will impose the limitation. So for ColdFire, you either upgrade your license, or you could consider gcc for ColdFire.

0 件の賞賛
632件の閲覧回数
High_Templar
Contributor I

Hi Erich.

Thanks for you answer. Making some testing with #warnings, I realize what you say: the cpp file is compiled in C mode (and that using a eval license, the file compile with no errors)

:smileysad:

Well, I will investigate how to use gcc for coldfire.

Thanks!

0 件の賞賛