How to handle exception ,when run in tcl progress with codewarrior?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to handle exception ,when run in tcl progress with codewarrior?

Jump to solution
hillzzhao2016
Contributor I

hi Miss/Sir:

I have two questions about TCL Script for auto-programming.Could u help? thanks in advanced.

1) How to handle the exception in following tcl code ,when running tcl in codewarrior.

When error occurs, the execution will stop. How to go end,if error occurs

fl::disconnect

fl::target -lc "LC
for Simple Flash"

fl::target -b 0xf400
0xc00

fl::target -v off -l off

cmdwin::fl::device -d
"MC56F82748_P_FLASH" -o "32kx16x1" -a 0x0 0x7fff

cmdwin::fl::image -f “c:\\FW.s" -t "Auto Detect" -re on -r 0x0 0x7fff -oe off

cmdwin::fl::erase all

cmdwin::fl::write

cmdwin::fl::device -d "MC56F82748_X_FLASH" -o "32kx16x1" -a 0x4000 0xbfff

cmdwin::fl::image -f “c:\\FW.s" -t "Auto Detect" -re on -r 0x4000 0xbfff -oe off

cmdwin::fl::erase all

cmdwin::fl::write

fl::disconnect

#End:

log s c:\\resultlog.txt

quitIDE

2) Could I replace “f1:erase image” with “f1::erase all?

“f1::erase all” takes less time  than "f1::erase image".

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hillz

In Classic CodeWarrior for DSC, the debugger shell supports using “config” command to control whether the script will continue after an error.  The command is:

config onScriptError abort | continue

However I tested on Eclipse CodeWarrior, this command is not supported and I cannot find the equivalent command.  All the commands supported are listed in Chapter 4 <Debugger Shell> in CodeWarrior Development Studio Common Features Guide:

http://cache.nxp.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/user_guide/CWCFUG.pdf

For the second question, there is no any problem to replace “f1:erase image” with “f1::erase all”.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hillz

In Classic CodeWarrior for DSC, the debugger shell supports using “config” command to control whether the script will continue after an error.  The command is:

config onScriptError abort | continue

However I tested on Eclipse CodeWarrior, this command is not supported and I cannot find the equivalent command.  All the commands supported are listed in Chapter 4 <Debugger Shell> in CodeWarrior Development Studio Common Features Guide:

http://cache.nxp.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/user_guide/CWCFUG.pdf

For the second question, there is no any problem to replace “f1:erase image” with “f1::erase all”.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

0 Kudos