次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Export of PEx CPU pin allocation?

ソリューションへジャンプ
718件の閲覧回数
Smiffytech
Contributor III

Other than doing a screen dump, is there any way to export the Target CPU view as a graphic?

Better still, is there a way of exporting a table, CSV, XML file - or anything - of the Processor Expert bean pin assignments? (Because these only show on the Target CPU view when you hover, which I find slightly annoying.)

A similar feature to what I'm looking for exists in the Xilinx WebPack CPLD/FPGA design software, where pin configurations are tabulated in one of the build reports. Very handy indeed.

This would be SO useful when transferring to/from CAD software, or when assembling prototypes, as I am at the moment.

ラベル(1)
タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
580件の閲覧回数
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)
581件の閲覧回数
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a look here for what you can get: Pin and Signal List with Processor Expert | MCU on Eclipse

0 件の賞賛
返信
580件の閲覧回数
Smiffytech
Contributor III

Ah - look like that might do it! Are the values in the pin signal fields arbitrary - so I won't break anything by putting anything in there?

Thanks, Erich.

0 件の賞賛
返信
580件の閲覧回数
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, the names are arbitrary. But you cannot use spaces or commas, and each pin signal name has to be different (so you cannot use the same name for two pins).

0 件の賞賛
返信