Debug Thread Tree error IDE CodeWarrior 10.7

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug Thread Tree error IDE CodeWarrior 10.7

felipevilaca
Contributor II

Sometimes when I am debugging Kinetis K64 in CodeWarrior 10.7 IDE and I pause or stop, the Debug View Thead Tree does not show the complete call tree, but only a part of it (see attached figure). Why and how could I fix it?

0 Kudos
5 Replies

felipevilaca
Contributor II

Hi @PabloAvalos 

Please, How could I make this: "you probably will need to stop all the processes that are running at the moment and then clean the full project"? What processes does it refer to and what is the procedure for stopping them? Wow can I clean the full project (debug or compile)?

I've been living with this problem for several years, have you or your colleagues never experienced this before?

Can I send the project just to you or just to NXP or do I have to share it here for everyone?

Thank you.

0 Kudos

PabloAvalos
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @felipevilaca 

Thank you for your reply.

I refer to stop the processes by going to the Tasks bar at the bottom of CW and clicking on the x of each tasks. Another way to do this is to close the whole window (close CW IDE entirely), and re-open it. 

If you may share your project with us to reproduce your problem on our computers, you may reply by email to the one that I am going to send you.

Hope this can be helpful, please let me know if you have more questions.

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Pablo Avalos.

0 Kudos

PabloAvalos
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @felipevilaca 

Thank you so much for using our community. I would like to assist you, so please may you attach the figure or some screenshots of the issue with your CW 10.7 IDE ? I think that you forgot to attach it

I really appreciate your patience, so please let me know if you have more questions and I will help you as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Pablo Avalos.

0 Kudos

felipevilaca
Contributor II

Hi @PabloAvalos 

Yes, I forgot it. Attached now.

0 Kudos

PabloAvalos
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @felipevilaca 

Thank you so much for your reply and for all your patience.

Checking your file, it is difficult to us to determinate the main issue. Two suggestions that I can say, is that you probably will need to stop all the processes that are running at the moment and then clean the full project, and the second one is, you could attach your whole project (if it is possible) so we can try to compile it and run it on our Code Warrior, to see which could be the problem.

Hope this is helpful for you, please let me know your comments or if you have more questions.

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Pablo Avalos.

0 Kudos