次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Command Line Arguments

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,912件の閲覧回数
JanellA
Contributor I
I am using CodeWarrior version 5.7.0 to program a ZigBee mote (MC13213, an HC08 device). I've copied and pasted C before, but this is my first time in several years actively using the language.

While I trying to determine why the code is not successfully linking, I realized I don't even understand what the command line arguments indicate. Can someone explain what the following means, please?

-B -M -WmsgSd1100 -WmsgSd1912

I believe these are the default command line arguments for CodeWarrior, but the BeeKit might have generated them for me.

Any recommends on good web or print source to learn about the linker would also be appreciated.

Thanks!
ラベル(1)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
803件の閲覧回数
CompilerGuru
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
To get help for a certain option, open the options dialog in the target preferences, select the option and press help.
That should work for the -B and -M.
The -WmsgSd1100 -WmsgSd1912 are configured messages, for those go to the Messages dialog instead of the Options dialog, select the message, and press F1.
Anyway,
-B: Generate S-Record file
-M: Generate Map File
-WmsgSd1100: disables "L1100: Segments and overlap"
-WmsgSd1912: disables "L1912: Object overlaps with another (last addr: , object address: "

-M: As a map file is created by default anyway, -M only helps if the map file is explicitly switch of in the prm, doubt that's often the case therefore this option does not hurt (or help)
-B: well if there is a *.bbl file in the project, then this bbl causes that a second srecord is generated already, so -B will create a second one. Otherwise not hurt much.
- disabling of L1100, L1912 was needed some time ago to avoid some error for overlapped peripheral registers. If they are the only things which overlap, then it does not hurt to disable the messages, but anyway, if you don't get any failures when removing the -WmsgSd options, remove them.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)
803件の閲覧回数
JanellA
Contributor I
Thank you for that explanation! It was very helpful.
0 件の賞賛
返信
804件の閲覧回数
CompilerGuru
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
To get help for a certain option, open the options dialog in the target preferences, select the option and press help.
That should work for the -B and -M.
The -WmsgSd1100 -WmsgSd1912 are configured messages, for those go to the Messages dialog instead of the Options dialog, select the message, and press F1.
Anyway,
-B: Generate S-Record file
-M: Generate Map File
-WmsgSd1100: disables "L1100: Segments and overlap"
-WmsgSd1912: disables "L1912: Object overlaps with another (last addr: , object address: "

-M: As a map file is created by default anyway, -M only helps if the map file is explicitly switch of in the prm, doubt that's often the case therefore this option does not hurt (or help)
-B: well if there is a *.bbl file in the project, then this bbl causes that a second srecord is generated already, so -B will create a second one. Otherwise not hurt much.
- disabling of L1100, L1912 was needed some time ago to avoid some error for overlapped peripheral registers. If they are the only things which overlap, then it does not hurt to disable the messages, but anyway, if you don't get any failures when removing the -WmsgSd options, remove them.
0 件の賞賛
返信