how partition the memory flash the kl26z for to store bootloader and application

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how partition the memory flash the kl26z for to store bootloader and application

Jump to solution
luis_enrike29
Contributor II

how partition the memory flash the kl26z for to store bootloader and application,and jump between theirs with a  interruption?
I've done it based on this code, but problem is this code is very complicad and y need a bootloader simple

sorry for my bad english

0 Kudos
1 Solution
luis_enrike29
Contributor II

I have sent you a private message with the password please let me know if it has been delivered, but please send me a private message to provide you with the password.
greetings, thanks for the attention
I am at your command jingpan

Here is a link to download, in case you have not received the other inbox  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T85b1ouGRVsryOCqi2zMFzhvuYCNSK9r 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

FRDM-KL26z SDK hasn't bootloader demo. But FRDM-KL28 has. You can refer to it. It put bootloader from address 0x00. And application code from 0x8000. To save memory space, you can adjust the application code start address.

It seems you want to use your own simple bootloader. It download user code by UART. Please refer to AN2295. It also has corresponding software an2295sw. https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN2295.pdf 

Regards,

Jing

luis_enrike29
Contributor II

Hi.

thanks for your attention jing.

i try to do what is in the file an2295, but i am very new in the development of bootloader.
i would like to know if i should make something else in the .icf of the bootloader and the applicasion. because by activating the interruption to jump from the boootloader to the application, the kl26 stops and i have to turn it off and turn it on to return to function.

i do not know if you could give me a very basic example of how to make the bifurcation correct, i would thank you very much

these are the archives that e modifiedpastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_2.pngpastedImage_3.pngpastedImage_4.png

0 Kudos
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please see the KL28 SDK bootloader demo. There is a led_demo_freedom_a000 in demo_apps. You can use it. Just change the start address from 0xa000 to the address you want.

Regards,

jing

0 Kudos
luis_enrike29
Contributor II

Hello again
I have already been able to develop part of the code for the bootloader of the kl26, but it still gives me an error and I think it is in the relocation of the vectors (VTOR), and tried to recreate several more codes but I still have the same problem.
How can I solve that problem?

If I have to send you my code, no problem

0 Kudos
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Yes, please send me your code. I'll check it for your.

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos
luis_enrike29
Contributor II

Sorry how I can send my code, since I can't add files here ...

0 Kudos
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You can attach file by click "use advance editor" or you can email to me.

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos
luis_enrike29
Contributor II

I have sent you a private message with the password please let me know if it has been delivered, but please send me a private message to provide you with the password.
greetings, thanks for the attention
I am at your command jingpan

Here is a link to download, in case you have not received the other inbox  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T85b1ouGRVsryOCqi2zMFzhvuYCNSK9r 

0 Kudos