assembler guide for NXP processors

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assembler guide for NXP processors

juancortez
Contributor I

hello, I am in a research project and need the assembler guide the NXP microcontrollers.

I'm really looking manuals byte code assembler, not C language or C ++ and CodeWarrior.

I need the hex values of each instruction, and the details of each mnemonic.

I am developing a tool for analysis and simulation of assembler code.

Sorry if this is not the appropriate forum.

regards

jmdc

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

what's your chip part number?

Best Regards,

Jun

0 Kudos

juancortez
Contributor I

Hi ZhangJennie

LPC4337 it's the good start point.

best

juan

0 Kudos

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Juan

LPC4337 is ARM Cortex-M4 based microcontrollers with Floating Point Unit (FPU) for embedded applications which include an ARM Cortex-M0 coprocessor.

For the Cortex M4 Devices generic User Guide, please refer to:

http://infocenter.arm.com/help/topic/com.arm.doc.dui0553a/DUI0553A_cortex_m4_dgug.pdf

For the Cortex M0 Devices generic User Guide, please refer to:

http://infocenter.arm.com/help/topic/com.arm.doc.dui0497a/DUI0497A_cortex_m0_r0p0_generic_ug.pdf

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

juancortez
Contributor I

hi Fiona Kuang

First thanks for your time, some of these manuals had found in his interesting website but these manuals are focused on the CW software and not intrinsically to the processor.

Bytecodes are not mnemonic (hexa value of mnemonics).

Maybe there are some libraries or headers files (.h files) that have these definitions.

How you could get this information?

I'm in academic research project, is there any restriction for this information?

regards

Juan

0 Kudos